《星際迷航斯波克》經典臺詞
On the environment: Judging by the pollution content of the atmosphere, I believe we have arrived at the late twentieth century.
關於環境:根據大氣污染物來判斷,我認爲我們來到了20世紀末。
On violence: Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence.
關於暴力:沒有情緒,也就不會有使用暴力的.念頭。
On technology: Computers make excellent and efficient servants, but I have no wish to serve under them.
關於科技: 計算機是優秀高效的僕人,但我不希望聽他們指揮。
On vanity: Beauty is transitory.
關於浮華:美是短暫的。
On impulse buying: It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want.
關於衝動消費:真是奇怪,你們人類多長時間就要想法設法,得到自己不想要的東西。
On women: I have never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to any question.
關於女人:我永遠也搞不明白女士們那種迴避直接回答問題的能力。
On desire: After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is so often true.
關於慾望:過些時候,你也許會發現擁有一件東西畢竟不像需要時那樣令人開心。 這不符合邏輯,但往往是真的。
On farewells: Live long and prosper.
關於告別:生生不息,繁榮昌盛。
On Logic: Logic is the beginning of wisdom not the end.
關於邏輯:邏輯是智慧的開端,而不是結束。
On sacrifice: The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
關於犧牲:多數人的需求比少數人的更重要。