《最後的巫師獵人》經典臺詞
Dolan: I've waited my whole life for the opportunity to help you!
多蘭37世:我一生都在等一個能夠相助於你的機會!
Chloe: Who said that a witch can't hunt witches?
克洛伊:誰規定一個女巫不能追捕女巫?
Kaulder: You know the benefit of eternal life? I get to kill you twice.
考爾德:你知道永生的好處是什麼嗎?我能殺死你兩次。
Kaulder: We don't destroy witches anymore, incarcerate them, taken the most powerful witches that walked the Earth and put them in one place.
考爾德:我們不再摧毀巫師,而是監禁他們,我們把這些強大的巫師從現實生活中帶走囚禁在一個地方。
Dolan Thirty-Seven: Witch prison.
多蘭37世:巫師監獄。
Kaulder: They've been waiting to be released, to exact revenge, we created the perfect coven.
考爾德:他們都在等待被釋放,進行復仇,我們創造了最強大的巫師軍團。
Witch Queen: You cling to your pathetic life, those closest to you betray you and those you claim to protect don't even know your name.
女巫王:你會被你悲慘的'一生折磨,你最親近的人背叛你,那些你要保護的人甚至不知道你的名字。
Kaulder: Do you know what I'm afraid of? Nothing.
考爾德:你知道我怕什麼嗎?什麼都不怕。
Chloe: [takes a selfie with him] Say "Witch Hunter"...
克洛伊:說“女巫獵人”···
Kaulder: Witch Hunter.
考爾德:女巫獵人。
Kaulder: You wanna quit?
考爾德:你準備放棄?
Dolan Thirty-Seven: No. I want a raise!
多蘭37世:不,我要漲工資!