語錄勵志經典語錄

經典英文句子帶翻譯大綱

本文已影響 1.51W人 

經典英文句子帶翻譯

經典英文句子帶翻譯

導語:如果覺得英文文章太長了,句子的結構太複雜,學習起來太困難了。那就整理一些經典的英文美句吧。好理解而且避免學到中式英語。而且也能從中學到一些經典的句式結構,令你的文章更加出彩!下面是由本站的小編爲大家整理的一些經典的英文句子外加翻譯,希望能對大家由幫助,祝讀者們閱讀愉快!

經典英文句子帶翻譯

can’t change the past.過去的事是不可以改變的.

past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.過去是痛楚的,但我認爲你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習.

would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?爲什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

body panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的。

destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成爲厄運。

6.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成爲將就的對象。

y and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不離。

you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有爲將來打算過呢。

just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

10. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

11. It made me look like a duck in water. 它讓我如魚得水。

12. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

13. I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。

14. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

15. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

16. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候纔會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

17. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

18. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。

19. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

20. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認爲你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

21. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我爲何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

22. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。

23. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我們是否有着各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩。

mber, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.  只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

life is a game of luck.  生活本來就全靠運氣。

26.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.  我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

27.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。

're women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)Will you give us a chance to live?  能不能給我們留一條生路?

shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.   上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 爲什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match. 當你被某個人吸引時,那只是意味着你倆在潛意識裏相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認爲他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成爲厄運.

reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces. 之所以我知道而你不知道是因爲我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

40. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard. 鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

41. One should love animals. They are so tasty. 每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因爲它們很好吃[]。

42. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend. 要節約用水, 儘量和女友一起洗澡。

43. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

44. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two. 每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

45. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.  再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

46. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise. 聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

47. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

48. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop. 愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

49. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children. 後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

50. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep. 現在的夢想決定着你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

51.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.我不懂我們是否有着各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩。

52. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk? 努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

53. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着別人工作。

54. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends. 神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地

iny takes a hand.命中註定.

know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

le who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye. 人生也許就是不斷地放下,然而令人痛心的是,我都沒能好好地與他們道別。

59“Religion is a house with many rooms。” Writer: “But no room for doubt?” Pi: “Oh yes! On every floor。”派:“信仰就像一座房屋,可以有很多樓層、很多房間。”作家:“那有懷疑的空間麼?”派:“當然,懷疑在每一層都佔了幾間。”

60.I must say a word about fear. It is life’s only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life. 這裏必須說說恐懼,它是生活惟一真正的對手,因爲只有恐懼才能打敗生活。

every unfolding we experience takes us further along in life, then, we are truly experiencing what life is offering.。如果我們在人生中體驗的每一次轉變都讓我們在生活中走得更遠,那麼,我們就真正的體驗到了生活想讓我們體驗的東西。

62.I'm grateful. It's the plain truth: without Richard Parker, I wouldn't be alive today to tell you my story。我非常感恩。說實話,如果沒有理查德·帕克,我也不可能活到今天跟你講述我的故事。

was a time filled with wonder that I'll always remember. 那是一段充滿着奇幻的經歷,我會永生銘記。

Richard Parker, companion of my torment, awful, fierce thing that kept me alive, moved forward and disappeared forever from my life. 然後,那個讓我生存下來的理查德·帕克,那個讓我痛苦、使我害怕的兇狠的夥伴,徑直向前走沒有回頭,永遠消失在我的生命裏。

65、I"m building a coalition that can defend us.我在組建一個能夠保衛我們的聯盟。

66、Superman: Bruce, I know you hate me. Batman: Hmm... No. 超人:布魯斯我知道你討厭我。蝙蝠俠:唔......不是啦。

67、I"m building a team, and everyone on the team has a special talent. You see, I believe an enemy is coming. 我在組建一支隊伍,隊裏的人都有特殊才能。你看,我相信有敵人要來了。

takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。

et that there are place in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something inside that they can not get to that is hope .不要忘了,這個世界穿透一切高牆的東西,它就在我們的內心深處,他們無法達到,也接觸不到,那就是希望。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章