語錄勵志名人語錄

莎士比亞經典語錄英語

本文已影響 1.32W人 

莎士比亞作品經典語錄(一)

莎士比亞經典語錄英語

Fair is foul, and foul is fair. (Macbeth 1.1)

美即是醜,醜即是美。——《麥克白》

I fear thy nature; it is too full o’the milk of human kindness. (Macbeth)

我爲你的天性擔憂,它充滿了太多的人情乳臭。——《麥克白》

What’s done cannot be undone. (Macbeth 5.1)

做過的事情不能逆轉。——《麥克白》

/覆水難收。

Out, out, brief candle, life is but a walking shadow. (Macbeth)

熄滅吧,熄滅吧,瞬間的燈火。人生只不過是行走着的影子。——《麥克白》

莎士比亞作品經典語錄(二)

Good name in man and woman, dear my lord, is the immediate jewel of their souls: Who steals my purse steals trash; ’tis something, nothing. (Othello 3.3)

無論男人女人,名譽是他們靈魂中最貼心的珍寶,如果有人偷走了我的錢袋,他不過偷走了一些廢物,那不過是些毫無價值的東西罷了。——《奧賽羅》

O, curse of marriage, that we can call these delicate creatures ours, and not their appetites! (Othello 3.3)

啊!婚姻的煩惱!我們可以把這些可愛的人兒據爲己有,卻無法掌控她們的各種慾望。——《奧賽羅》

We cannot all be masters, nor all masters cannot be truly followed. (Othello 1.3)

不是每個人都能做主人,也不是每個主人都能值得僕人忠心的服侍。——《奧賽羅》

Nothing will come of nothing. (King Lear 1.1)

一無所有隻能換來一無所有。——《李爾王》

莎士比亞作品經典語錄(三)

The course of true love never did run smooth. (A Midsummer Night’s Dream 1.1)

真愛無坦途。 ——《仲夏夜之夢》

/真誠的愛情之路永不會是平坦的。

Things base and vile, holding no quantity, love can transpose to from and dignity: love looks not with the eyes, but with mind. (A Midsummer Night’s Dream 1.1)

卑賤和劣行在愛情看來都不算數,都可以被轉化成美滿和莊嚴:愛情不用眼睛辨別,而是用心靈來判斷/愛用的不是眼睛,而是心。——《仲夏夜之夢》

Lord, what fools these mortals be! (A Midsummer Night’s Dream 3.2)

上帝呀,這些凡人怎麼都是十足的傻瓜!——《仲夏夜之夢》

The lunatic, the lover and the poet are of imagination all compact. (A Midsummer Night’s Dream 5.1)

瘋子、情人、詩人都是想象的產兒。——《仲夏夜之夢》

莎士比亞作品經典語錄(四)

Since the little wit that fools have was silenc’d, the little foolery that wise men have makes a great show. (As You Like It, 1.2)

自從傻子小小的聰明被壓制得無聲無息,聰明人小小的傻氣顯得更吸引眼球了。——《皆大歡喜》

世界是一個舞臺,所有的男男女女不過是一些演員,他們都有下場的時候,也都有上場的時候。一個人的一生中扮演着好幾個角色。 ——《皆大歡喜》

Beauty provoketh thieves sooner than gold. (As You Like It, 1.3)

美貌比金銀更容易引起歹心。——《皆大歡喜》

Sweet are the uses of adversity. (As You Like It, 2.1)

逆境和厄運自有妙處。——《皆大歡喜》

Do you not know I am a woman? When I think, I must speak. (As You Like It, 3.2)

你難道不知道我是女人?我心裏想什麼,就會說出來。——《皆大歡喜》

Love is merely a madness. (As You Like It, 3.2)

愛情不過是一種瘋狂。——《皆大歡喜》

O, how bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man’s eyes! (As You Like It)

唉!從別人的眼中看到幸福,自己真有說不出的酸楚!——《皆大歡喜》

莎士比亞作品經典語錄(五)

It is a wise father that knows his own child. (A Merchant of Venice 2.2)

知子之父爲智。——《威尼斯商人》

Love is blind and lovers cannot see the pretty follies that themselves commit. (A Merchant of Venice 2.6)

愛情是盲目的,戀人們看不到自己做的傻事。——《威尼斯商人》

All that glisters is not gold. (A Merchant of Venice 2.7)

閃光的並不都是金子。——《威尼斯商人》

So is the will of a living daughter curb’d by the will of a dead father. (A Merchant of Venice 1.2)

一個活生生的女人的意願,卻被過世的父親的遺囑所限。——《威尼斯商人》

外觀往往和事物的本身完全不符,世人都容易爲表面的裝飾所欺騙。——《威尼斯商人》

沒有比較,就顯不出長處;沒有欣賞的人,烏鴉的歌聲也就和雲雀一樣。要是夜鶯在白天雜在聒噪裏歌唱,人家絕不以爲它比鷦鷯唱得更美。多少事情因爲逢到有利的環境,才能達到盡善的境界,博得一聲恰當的讚賞。——《威尼斯商人》

The quality of mercy is not strained. (A Merchant of Venice 4.1)

慈悲不是出於勉強。——《威尼斯商人》

莎士比亞作品經典語錄(六)

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章